Tyson was the "house attorney" for St. Mary's for 35 years. He was instrumental in bringing about the successful expansion of St. Mary's during the 1960s, which required the rerouting of First Avenue. Tyson also served on the Advisory Board of the St. Mary's School of Nursing.
Reger was the first student to graduate with a Diploma in Nursing from St. Mary's School of Nursing in 1927. She was a surgical nurse for five years at St. Mary's before leaving to become a full-time mom. Twenty years later, after her children were grown, Reger returned to St. Mary's to become an emergency room nurse. She passed away in June 1992.
Sister Madeleine served as the comptroller at St. Mary's for 43 years. Her financial acumen steered St. Mary's Hospital through the turbulent 1940s. After her retirement in 1983, she served as the Director of Volunteer Services for eight years. For 66 years, from 1938 until 2004, Sister Madeleine served as the Provincial Treasurer for the Pallottine Missionary Sisters. She died in March 2011 at the age of 100.